We’re hiring Media Support Specialists with expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and/or coding for the Fall 2017 semester. Check out the job description below. If interested, find the job posting on Connect via Job ID #140886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio, class schedule and work study amount if applicable (work study preferred, but not necessary).
The Annenberg Digital Lounge (www.annenbergdl.org) is hiring Media Support Specialists for their helpdesk. Students will serve as the face of our makerspace, assist the Annenberg community (students, staff, and faculty) with software questions, and offer web/video/audio/design expertise. Good customer service is key in this role.
• Creating a welcoming environment
• Ensuring that anyone who walks in gets the help they need
• Opening and closing the space
• Answering technical software questions related to Adobe, WordPress, and other curricular tools
• Producing tutorial content for our website
• Handling room reservations for our collaboration rooms
• Assist with printing related questions
• Help create video packages, flyers, and branding for the Digital Lounge
• Assist with events and workshops when necessary
• Must be proficient / working knowledge of a few of the software programs in the Adobe Creative Cloud (including, but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Audition, Lightroom, etc.)
• WordPress knowledge (ideal, but not required)
• Coding experience (not required, but a huge bonus!)
• Great customer service skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
If you have these skills and looking for a fun space to work, apply!
Hours: 5 – 20 hours depending on availability