WordPress is the most popular online publishing platform, giving users a quick and easy way to set up a website and create a home for their content online. In this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of setting up your site, how to add media and create blog posts, and where to discover customizable templates to make your site your own. We’ll also walk you through the WordPress Dashboard so you can manage your content and maintain your site once it has gone live.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Create and set up a WordPress site
- Know the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org sites
- Create pages, blog posts, categories, and tags
- Find new themes and customize their design
- Utilize plugins, social media widgets, and advanced settings